Account Specialist - Commercial Sales APPLY NOW
Mile Marker Industries is a US based company with rich history serving our heroes in the United States military, commercial companies, and off-road enthusiasts. As pioneers in the recovery industry, we look to provide the highest quality products backed by our professional and service-oriented staff. #TeamOrange is proud to offer a great work environment with a unique team culture full of passionate employees.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
This position is salary-based plus commission, and paid vacation time. Health & dental insurance are also available.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Demonstrated communication, consultative & organizational skills
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
|||Florida, Pompano Beach|||Mile Marker||||||kwUDzrLJkO7wBdtd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||22|||true