1-5 BUSINESS DAYS GROUND DELIVERY (USA ONLY)
Rhino Pull™ Battery
RELIABLE • DURABLE • PROVEN
Battery Installation and Unloading
- During the installation, please confirm that the power switch is in the “OFF/O” position.
- The battery release button must be at the top, align the contact point of the battery against the corresponding contact point on the battery slot, slide the battery in, and gently press until the battery is locked in place.
- When removing the battery from Rhino Pull™ portable winch, confirm the power switch is in the “OFF/O” position.
- Press down the battery release button and remove the battery.
Ok, so here we go! I purchased my first Rhino 1000 about a year ago, not from Mile Marker directly, but from a store that sold the product. I am now the proud owner of 10 of them. The winches have literally saved me thousands of dollars in wages, just by replacing the man power that I need pull 200'x80' tarps, over steel structures. Some of them as heavy as one metric ton folded. This is why I say, "I'm a big fan!"
Here's a few downsides.
-The batteries are not cheap and do not hold a very long charge. A few of my batteries died after the first month.
- The wiring for the remote at the charge point is very flimsy and can pull wires out easily. Same with the charging end of the charging adapter.
The option to also use it while plugged in, would be great, but it's battery only.
The biggest issue with the Rhino 1000 is the fact that it does not have a free spool option. Since letting the cable out eats the battery and is very slow.
This was my honest review. If you are looking for a portable winch, there's nothing like this out there that can compete yet. I think Mile Marker set the pace in the portable winch sector lol
Hi Stefan! Thank you for your in depth review. We appreciate your honesty and value your continued support! Have a great day!
Charges up real quick. Feature on battery to test how much charge it has is nice. Don't have to put it in machine to test.